PokerStars Festival Bucharest is coming soon (July 31st – August 6th) and hundreds of poker players from all around the world will play the Main Event, the engaging side events or the juicy cash games scheduled in Grand Hotel Marriott.
For a smooth and pleasant poker festival, please read the basic guidelines listed below.
- According to the current legislation, the participants have to show a valid ID at registration, no matter if they already are in the PokerFest database and/or have a Let’s Poker account.
- The registration in tournaments are available 2 hours before the start of the first event of the day and are open for all the events of the current day. Exceptions are made for the Main Event and the High Roller for which the registrations are open daily, from the start of the Festival.
- All the money transactions (from an to the players) will be made in Euros only. Payments in the local currency (RON) will not be accepted.
- The CURRENCY EXCHANGE office is located at the ground floor within the Grand Casino slots room premises.
- The winnings exceeding Eur 10,000 are paid via bank transfer only.
- Cash Games will be available 24/7 in the tournament area (1st Floor), stakes from 1/2 Euros.
- There is no minimum time limit for play in the Cash Games.
- The Main Event is a Freezeout. Only the players busted during the first 2 flights (Day 1A & Day 1B) are allowed to join Day 1C Turbo.
- All the payments to the players (tournaments and cash games) will be made only after presenting a valid ID.
- Real time info on tournaments (eliminations, chipcounts, the schedule a.s.o.) and on cash games are to be found on Let’sPoker app (iOS, Android) at the address http://lets.poker/