Here we are, 10 years after our first event and we are delighted to celebrate this special occasion with you and our long-time partner, IPC Poker Tour, between Oct 27th and Nov 1st, 2021. We prepared a €450 Main Event, slapped it with a bold €200,000 guarantee and added some cool, spicy events to make your trip exciting.
For this year and special live-poker festival, our host remains the luxurious Hotel Intercontinental 5* in Bucharest. For all those live-poker lovers, good rest and great services are a must for a truly rewarding (and festive, might we add) experience during such a celebration and multiple-day tournaments. That’s why, in welcoming anyone willing to overcome the current pandemic restrictions and join us for that special week, our host has a special accommodation rates offer. Please check it out and, if you decide to make a reservation, please call us at +40 733 450808. The offer is on a first-come first-served basis and availability is limited:
The above rates include the following benefits:
- American Buffet Breakfast served in Corso Brasserie;
- Nespresso coffee machine and room water;
- Free internet in the room and in public spaces;
- Access to Health Club 22nd Floor (indoor pool, terrace, wet and dry sauna, Jacuzzi, fitness room)
The rates exclude the hotel tax of 0.5% and the VAT in the quota of 5% for the accommodation services. In case of modification of the above mentioned quotas, they will be applied according to the laws in force, without the need for any notification from the hotel. The above rates are not commissionable and are valid exclusively for this group offer.
Club InterContinental Lounge
Decorated in a contemporary style, Club InterContinental® Lounge is the ideal place for a business meeting, networking or just to relax in the best company in town. The lounge is located on the 21st floor of the hotel and offers the following benefits:
- Breakfast in a private space
- Snacks & refreshments throughout the day, dinner and Open Bar after 18:00
- Free conference room for up to 10 people and available for up to 2 hours
- Relaxation area: mini library, newspapers and international magazines
Here’s the full festival schedule, as previously announced: