- GENERAL RULES REGARDING THE STAFF
- SECURITY OF THE POKER FESTIVAL
- CHECK IN RIGHT
- ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
- PROPERTY OF THE COMPANY
- BEHAVIOR CODES
- ALIENATION OF THE COMPANY’S ASSETS
- USED FOREIGN LANGUAGES
- THIS INTERNAL RULE IS NOTIFIED TO THE EMPLOYEES ON EMPLOYMENT
- ORGANIZATION CHART
3.1. WAY OF ORGANIZATION OF BOOKKEEPING. INSURANCE OF THE DOCUMENT SECURITY. ACCOUNTING REGISTRATIONS.
3.1.1. GAMES WITH VALUE FLOATS
3.1.2. GAMES WITH NON-VALUE FLOATS (NON-VALUE FLOATS)
3.2. WAY OF MANAGEMENT OF THE FLOATS, OF THE PLAY CARDS AND OF DICE. THE INSURANCE OF THE SECURITY OF FLOATS.
3.3. WAY OF ORGANIZATION OF THE PLAYERS’ DEPOSITS CONSTITUTED IN THEIR BENEFIT FOR THE INSURANCE OF THEIR SECURITY
- RECEPTION OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY IN CASH
- THE ACCESS OF THE UNDER-18 INDIVIDUALS TO THE POKER FESTIVAL IS FORBIDDEN.
- Usually, 10% (ten percents) from the total number of attendees are awarded, the awards decreasing from the 1st place, which is usually awarded by around 25% (twenty-five percents) from the total value of the granted awards, to the last place, which is earning a prize with a value equal to or a little higher than the attendance tax.
- According to the provisions of the article 8 paragraph (2) from the Emergency Ordinance of the Government no. 77/2009, the organizer is liable to pay the earnings within 3 (three) business days.
- General rules regarding the staff
By the attendance, there is accepted that all the rules and norms are understood by the entire staff.
- Security of the Poker festival
The security will be insured by specialized companies with which contracts will be entered with before the beginning of the event.
- Check in right
This is a mandatory employment condition (that you accept through the reception and signature of this handbook) which permits the unexpected check of the employees from the Poker festival or by the time of their admission / leaving from the poker festival. For this scope, you are asked for your entire collaboration and support. It is forbidden that the staff from the game room should bear floats or cash, in any situation, save those mentioned by the provisions of the internal order regulations of the poker festival. In case you are checked by a board member or by a member of the security department, at any check point, you are entitled to call and present another person to speak on your behalf.
Attention: The management wants to specify that, the check of a person or of his / her assets does not necessarily mean that he / she is suspected of a wrong behavior. In most of the cases, the scope is to take the respective person out of any suspicion.
The company reserves the right to “assign any member of the staff in different working places, alternatively, according to the training”.
- Alcohol and drugs
During the poker festival, it is forbidden:
- To have alcoholic drinks, drugs or other similar substances with you;
- To consume alcoholic drinks, drugs or any other similar substances.
Note: any such consumption (including looking drunk or smelling like alcohol or drugs) during the working schedule will be a breach of the rules and norms provided in this handbook. Any breach of these rules will be deemed a very serious transgression.
- Disclosure of information
One condition of employment is the forbiddance of disclosing any confidential information about the interests or the activity of the poker festival to any third party, regarding the company or any other information about our customers. It is of great importance that the staff should not disclose any information or make any statement in the media without the management’s agreement.
- Company’s property
By the time you are not our employer anymore, you are entitled to return all the assets of the poker festival you have with you. Any belonging outstanding payment will be withheld until the fulfillment of this requirement.
The granting of a tip strictly belongs to the customer and is absolutely forbidden to influence or put pressure on the customer to get tips. On the reception of the tips, the customer will be thanked politely. All the received tips will be taken to the tip box.
- Alienation of the company’s assets
The assets of the poker festival may be alienated only under a “Mandate letter” signed by the general manager or by the shift manager and must be presented to the security staff before the alienation of the assets in the premise.
- Behavior codes
The provisions of the BEHAVIOR CODES for the company’s employees (the staff from the game room or from other places of the poker festival) are the following:
- Shall have a permanent kind attitude to the guests. Nevertheless, we hereby ask you to avoid the long conversations. The croupier will address to the customers with the appellative “Sir” or “Madam” (Avoid to address to the customers by using their first names).
- While being on duty at his / her table, the croupier is not allowed to talk to another croupier, to the room manager or to the members of the security staff. Save the situations related to the practice, he / she must avoid touching or moving the floats.
- The staff must have a straight posture. The croupiers and the room managers must avoid having casual clothing, whether standing or seated at the tables. The jackets will always be buttoned in the game room and the uniform must be complete.
- The croupier will never attempt to stop a fight. He / she will cal immediately the room manager. The croupier is not allowed to fight back with a customer. Avoid challenging the decision of a room manager, whether in words or in attitude.
- The croupiers are not allowed to make any decision for any customer.
- The personal disagreements with the colleagues or with the management will never be discussed in the game room. The use of the vulgar words, of swearing, of the attitudes of lack of respect, of threats or of raised voices or offenses of any kind is completely forbidden in the job relationships.
Any deviation from such rules will be deemed disciplinary deviation and sanctioned according to the labor code.
The game staff must be warned about the possibility of cheating, both from the guests and from the employees and guests. The suspect situations must be immediately reported to the management.
- Used foreign languages
Due to security reasons, English language is the only foreign language used by the game staff. Whispering during the game is forbidden (neither with the colleagues nor with the guests), save the operational situations.
This hereby internal rule is notified to the employees on employment, you shall know and comply with such norms and ask for clearance.
- Organization chart
- Poker festival manager
- Manager assistant for no-value float games – poker festival
- Manager assistant for value float games – poker festival
- Economic deputy manager / chief accountant
- Manager for value float games – staff (shift manager)
- Head cashier
- Service organizer (protocol)
- Public relations and communication department chief (P.R.)
- Public relations and communication assistant (P.R.)
- Operations specific to the poker festival games
- Way of organization of the bookkeeping. Insurance of the document security. Accounting recordings
During the poker festival, value and non-value float games are organized, and the bookkeeping is recorded as it follows:
- Value float games
The recording of the operations made during the daily activity for the value float games, as well as of the outcomes registered by the end of the day, is made by using the primary documents, counted in serial in three copies of different colors, out of which the original is delivered to the bookkeeping for being recorded in the Cash Register, and the other two are endorsed at the cash office of the game room.
The documents to be drawn up individually for Lei and EUR, are the following:
- Fill and credit sheet
- Table result sheet
- Nominal bond for reception of other foreign currencies – this is drawn up in two copies, out of which one is to be delivered to the customer, following to deliver it on the reception of the earning to the cash office. The amount in the respective currency written on the document will be released to the customer with priority, following that the difference to be paid up in EUR.
The accounting is in Romanian language and in the national currency, the accounting recordings will be made in lei and in foreign currency (at the NBR exchange rate in the current day) corresponding to the game tables with value floats, in lei or in foreign currency, in distinct analyses.
The collected tips from the tables will be counted and written separately in the cash report drawn up by the chief cashier on closing the game day. This will be taxed according to the law and distributed in lei and in foreign currency according to the administration’s dispositions.
The accounting will be made successively and systematically according to the accounting laws 82/91, changed and completed through the Ordinance 61/2000 in compliance with all the norms and regulations subsequently released by the Ministry of Public Finances. A licenced accounting software will be used.
- Non-value float games
In case of the non-value float games, the attendance tax to the event will be registered in the centralized computer system of the organizer, this system releasing also the proof of paid tax, and for the granting of the awards, a table must be drawn up to include:
- The organizer
- The date
- The awards of the tournament – no value float
- No. / event / surname, first name / amount in lei/euro / signature
- Way of management of the floats, of the play cards and of dice. The insurance of the float security
The floats will be registered in the company’s register on their entry in the patrimony, based on the importation customs statement of the reception documents, being taken over in management by the manager of the company.
They will be put in circulation through the handing over to the chief cashier under a minutes and will be kept under security in the cash office. In case they are not put in circulation in total, the neutralized floats will be kept sealed by the administrator separately, at the company’s registered office, in the same security conditions and managed by him. Value floats in lei and Euro will be used.
The worn float will be withdrawn from the game after the observance by a commission consisting in administrator, chief cashier and a representative of the financial-accounting department who will draw up the withdrawing minutes, following to proceed to their destruction within 6 months. On this occasion, the cassation minutes will be drawn up.
The play cards will be showed in the same way at the entry in the patrimony, being delivered on minutes to the chief cashier, entering his management. They will be kept under security conditions in the cashier office for avoiding the deterioration or marking. In case the deterioration or marking is observed, the above mentioned competent commission will be called, following to select the worn ones after their inventory. For their withdrawal and cassation, the same procedure will be used as for the floats.
- Way of organization of the players’ deposits constituted in their benefit for the insurance of their security
Severally, a recording of the customers’ deposits in lei and in foreign currency, will be organized, by using the deposit sheet, bearing the serial and number.
This document will be drawn up in 2 copies, out of which one is to be sent to the cash office, and the other will be handed to the customer. Such deposits will be kept in the vault separately from the valuables of the poker festival, in individual envelopes for each customer. The entered or exit amounts in / from the customers’ deposits will be registered under the deposit sheet in the customer’s account sheet opened separately for recording the movement of the values from the deposit, printed on the cover of the individual envelope.
During the game, the floats or the boards released by the cashier under the constituted deposit will be exclusively handled by the players, each such operation being registered in the customer’s deposit sheet. The deposit sheet and the customer’s sheet may be registration documents in the company’s bookkeeping. They can be registered separately from the financial flows and from the accounting recordings of the company. Any direct or indirect procedure having as result the landing of money to the player is forbidden during the game.
- RECEPTION OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY IN CASH
According to the provisions of the annex 2 to the Government Decision 111/2015, article 118 paragraph (6), the value floats may be bought only from the collection points, case in which the received bonds are introduced in the special vaults.
Against this general rule, exceptionally and not only when the need is imposed (for example: there are suspicions on the bonds which are exchanged in floats at the game table by the customers; other foreign currencies are placed on the table than those displayed at that time), the foreign currency in cash may be assigned to the cash office, accompanied in a compulsory manner by an assignment ticket according to the below template, signed by the room chief or by the deputy manager on its issuance and by the cashier on reception, under the specification of the amount and the date, time and minute of performance of the operation. The assignment ticket, bearing serial, is drawn up in double copy, out of which one copy is to be handed with the foreign currency at the cash office, and the other copy is introduced in the cash box of the game table, as credit of the game table with the assigned value (of the same nature with the value floats in excess one time at the table to be assigned to the cash office with the corresponding documents) being taken into consideration on the settlement of the final statement of the respective game table by the end of the day.
On the reception of the bonds from the table, they will be replaced with a special float with the same value as the one of the taken bonds.
On the time of putting the special float on the game table, the croupier will announce louder: “marker up”.
The head of the game room will complete a special form having the following contents:
Table no.: ………… Serial ……… No. ……………
Type of currency: Lei Euro
Assignment value: ……………………………
Head of the room: ……………………………
- The access of the under-18 individuals in the poker festival is not allowed.