General rules in the poker festival
- A valid identification document, with photo to indicate the surname, first name, date and place of birth, type, number and serial of the identity document. The identification document will be scanned, and the photo of the customer’s bust will be archived electronically and will be kept for at least 5 years.
- The access of the under-18 individuals in the poker festival is not permitted.
- By paying the registration tax, on the entry at the poker festival, the attendee agrees to comply with all the provisions, terms and conditions of the Official Regulation and that his / her personal data filled in on the registration form should be in the data base of the Organizer for the appointment of the attendees and their validation according to this regulation. The organizer undertakes to respect their rights according to the provisions of the law 677/2001. On the attendee’s express request, the Organizer will provide the acces to information, the right to the data access, the right to interfere on the data, the right to challenge, the right not to be submitted to any individual decision and the right to address to the law court, according to the provisions of the Law no. 677/2001 regarding the personal protection related to the processing of the personal data and the free circulation of such data, published in the Official Gazette no. 790 from December 12th, 2001 and the norms issued on its application. For the performance of such rights, the attendee will sent a written, dated and signed request to the Organizer.
The organizer reserves his right to use the data and the photo of the winners for their public announcement of their names, of the residence city and of the won prizes, according to the laws in force.
The attendance of the poker festival games is the implicit agreement of the attendee for the Organizer should be able to use his / her name, address and photo in the advertising materials (tv, audio, media, Internet, promotional materials, etc.) related to this attendance, without any liabilities or payments. The attendee of the poker festival games accepts to comply with the regulations. By attending the poker festival games, the attendees express their agreement that their personal data supplied to the Organizer should be processed by the organizing company and should be used in the future statistic, marketing and information activities by text message and mail (direct mailing) related to the new offers and promotions. The attendees who do not agree that their personal data should be used in the future for marketing / information purposes, must send a written request to the Organizer, signed and dated accordingly. The attendees, as notified individuals, have the following rights according to the provisions of the Law no. 677/2001: the right to be informed *article 12), the right to access the data (article 13), the right to interfere on the data (article 14), the right to challenge (article 15), the right not to be submitted to any individual decision (article 17) and the right to address to the law court (article 18). For the performance of the previously mentioned rights, the appointed person will submit a written, dated and signed request to the operator, in which the applicant may show that he / she wants that the information should be communicated to a certain address, which can also be electronic mail, or through a mail service to insure that the delivery is personal.
The granting of the prize may be a public event; the attendance to the poker festival games involves the winners’ consent that the name and the personal data should be published and used by the Organizer subsequently in different advertising materials, freely, not involving any reward of any kind from the organizer for their subsequent publishing and use, and also the winners’ acceptance related to the media exposure of the event, provided that not to cause any prejudice to the Organizer through their statements and facts, under the sanction of paying the damages.
- The persons under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to the poker festival.
- No noisy arguments will be permitted.
- The management of the poker festival is deciding the passing on the black list of the persons, if necessary.
- The room head / the manager of the poker festival has the last word in case of occurrence of a conflict.
- Usually, 10% (ten percents) from the total number of attendees are awarded, the awards decreasing from the 1st place, which is usually awarded by around 25% (twenty-five percents) from the total value of the granted awards, to the last place, which is earning a prize with a value equal to or a little higher than the attendance tax.
- According to the provisions of the article 8 paragraph (2) from the Emergency Ordinance of the Government no. 77/2009, the organizer is liable to pay the earnings within 3 (three) business days.
Rules regarding the clothing
- The ladies and the gentlemen must wear decent clothing.
- Any weapon
- Bags (save the ladies’ purses).
General rules regarding the Cash Games
Behavior norms and sanctions for the players
The players are asked to keep a reasonable behavioral level in any moment. The standard behavior norms for poker will be applied. The staff may impose sanctions such as verbal warning to the exclusion from all the events.
- Hand showing – the players are obliged to protect the other players in any moment. Therefore, if they are during a hand or not, the players may:
- Disclose the contents of the active or folded (thrown) hand.
- Recommend or criticize the game before the end of action.
- Presume the value of a hand which has not been exposed.
- Discuss the hands or the strategy with any of the viewers.
- Look for or receive any advice from an outside source.
- The “one player one hand” rule is to be applied.
- Exposure and throw of cards – the player showing the cards to another player who has folded his cards can get a sanction. The dealers are instructed to withhold such cards outside the muck and to show to the entire table when the hand is completed. The players doing this often will receive sanction.
- Collusion – poker is an individual game. Soft play, chip dumping etc. will not be permitted and may be sanctioned.
- Breach of the behavior rules – the frequent breaches of the behavior rules will rise sanctions imposed by the staff. The examples include, but without any limitation to, useless touch of the cards or floats of other players, the delay of the game, the frequent action outside the row, the spread of chips, the betting of chips on purpose outside the dealer’s range, or the excessive comments. In addition, the excessive celebration through exaggerated theater gestures, improper behavior, physical actions, gestures or improper behaviors may be sanctioned. Such breaches also include abusive behavior to the game style of other players and / or criticism of others for the way they have played or are playing.
- Vulgar language – the abuse to other players, to the event staff or to other staff classes cannot be tolerated. The vulgar, obscene or offending language addressed to any player or to the staff may raise sanction. The non-directional repetition of the obscene or offending language may also raise punishment.
- All the attendees must behave politely and in a civilized manner during all the games, the tours and in the game premises. Any person dealing with an improper behavior from another person must address immediately to the staff. This also includes, but without any limitation to, any player whose hygiene or personal health has become troubling to the other players from their table. The staff will establish if the hygiene or personal health of an individual is troubling for the other players, which can also, on his discretion, may sanction such a player who refuses to remedy the situation in a satisfactory manner for the organizer.
- Any player who breaks, folds, damages the cards on purpose will be removed from the game. In case the player thinks he was treated incorrectly, the issue shall be discussed with the staff immediately.
- The organizer and / or the staff may apply sanctions on discretion related to any action which is in contradiction to the official rules or the higher interest of the game.
- If a player is permitted to return to the table after a disciplinary action, no return related to any ante or collected blind will be, the usual rules of missed blind for that game will be applied.
- The organizer reserves his right to refuse the game services for anybody, on a time.
- The organizer reserves his right to forbid the consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- The organizer is not responsible for the monetary discrepancies caused by the player or dealer error.
- There is no assignment of responsibility. In case of theft or natural disasters, the organizer will not be responsible for the chips, money or for the loss of personal belongings.
- The organizer is not responsible for the behavior of his bosses or any resulted consequences
- Any player who wants to register for any game with value floats, will be registered in the organizer’s database and a proof of registration will be released; having this proof, he will go to the collection point where he will procure the value floats, then he will be taken to a game table by the poker festival staff in the section of the value floats.
- The change of the value floats into money by the staff is forbidden.
- The players can leave the game and bet under the conditions established by the organizer, within the limits of the games rules.
- A player who left the table for over an hour (or if the table closed while he was away), his floats will be taken out of the game and stored by the staff if there is a waiting list for that table. The chips will be counted by the Floor (supervisor) and by another staff member, under signature, and stored.
- Decision making procedures:
- The management of the organization reserves his right to make decisions in the interests of the game and in equity spirit for all the players, even if a technical interpretation of the norms may indicate a contrary decision.
- All the decisions made by the Floor are in the interest of a fair-play game and are permanent.
- In case there is a game deviation, it must be notified to the staff. Any objection must be made before the mixture of the pack of cards for the next round.
- The players are responsible for the protection of their own cards in any moment. This can be made by keeping a chip, protecting card or of the hands on the cards (so that to be completely visible). The dealer will suppose that every unprotected, abandoned or thrown hand was folded. This is valid even if a hand is upwards, and no matter if a player is dealing with making any decision. The players who do not succeed to take reasonable measures to protect the hand will not be compensated in case their hand is removed by the dealer. The contact between an unprotected hand and a thrown card will make the hand dead if there is any suspicion related to the identity of the cards. The dealers may adjust the reading of the hand, if necessary, but the protection of the cards belongs to the player’s responsibility.
- The player may speak only in English language, or in the official language of the country of the event, while a hand is on going. If an active player speaks in another language during the game of a hand, the cards may be turned face up to be seen by all the players. If an idle player speaks in another language than English while there is an active hand, the Floor may apply a punishment.
- The players must not spread, throw the chips in the pot or, generally, do any actions conceived to hide their true intention.
- The deals are not accepted and may lead to sanctions. This can include the sharing of the pot, “taking back the money from the pot” or another way through which the value of the chips to be put in the pot or which are won by a person is changed.
- The players may do “chop” (share) the blinds in case the situation is applicable.
- Rabbit Hunting – in case the hands are closed before the last card is given, the next card will not be exposed. The exposure of the next cards is mentioned as “Rabbit Hunting” and it is forbidden.
- No person can play the chips of another player.
- The players are not allowed to exchange places with another person without the Floor’s prior approval.
- The organizer is using the next rules for the stakes at the game tables:
- Only the chips or the money on the table at the beginning of the game will be accepted at the pot, save those mentioned in the rule 28c.
- All the chips and the money must remain on the table until a player is leaving the game, save the payments for the products and services of the poker festival.
- The players cannot assign any chip, save an ante in the stud games, or a “lucky chip” in the other games (the lowest denomination).
- The chips, which are transited from the cashier by a “house runner” (a delegated member of the staff) are treated as in game, provided the organizer should give the agreement and the other players to be informed.
- A player purchasing chips must declare the amount for which he purchased them. If a player is asking for cards and is looking at them without mentioning the amount of the chip, he cannot play more then minim buy-in amount for that game.
- In case of a slip pot in which one remains with a chip which cannot be shared, of the lowest denomination for the game, the chip will go to:
- The player close to the button, in Hold’em and Omaha, in clockwise turn.
- In Stud, to the hand with the biggest card, and if equal, we use the power of colors (spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs).
- In the High/Low hands, to the big hand.
- When then players pull cards (for the button at the beginning of the game, for places when a table is broken, etc.) and are equal, the power of colors will be followed: spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs.
- A player called from the waiting list must appear within five minutes. If he is not appearing in time, the next player on the waiting list will get in the game.
Game rules: Buy-In
- A new player must have full buy-in for this game, usually big blind for 50 times.
- An existing player is permitted to make rebuy once for half a full buy-in.
- In case the limit is increased during a game, increasing also the buy-in, the existing players are excepted; they can play the chips on the table at that time. Afterwards, the new buy-in is applied to all the players.
- A player forced to be transferred from a game to be closing to a game of the same limit, may continue to play the same amount of money, even if it is lower than the minimum buy-in. one player changing the table on his own will or is coming to a table which has been broken, must purchase chips for the minimum buy-in of the new game.
Game rules: blinds
- The new players must post the value of the big blind before playing. They can post from any position, can accept the big blind, can buy the button, or can make straddle. In case the big blinds pass, they receive a button of lost blind and are forced to wait for the big blind, or post both big blinds, or purchase the button.
- The player can “purchase the button” a new player or a player with missed blind may enter the game in the position of small blind by posting both blinds. The big blind amount is playing. In that hand, the dealer button is in the player’s right, and nobody else can post blinds. In the next hand, the player who “purchased the button” is taking the dealer button and the blinds restart, as usual.
- All the blinds are “live”. The money plays and the players who posted the blinds can choose to bet before the flop (save the case in which the betting turn is limited).
- The players can made “straddle” when they are left from the big blind. Any straddle is the double of the big blind and is “live”.
- A player missing both blinds must post an amount equal to the amount of the blinds. The excess of the amount, over the big blind, becomes “dead money” and cannot be part of the bet. An owed small blind will be “dead money”. The only exception is that in which a player is choosing to come on a straddle. In this case, the posting of the small blind is no longer necessary. The purchasing of the button is permitted.
- The missing of the blinds in the first turn of a game is like missing them during a preexisting game.
- “Running it twice” is permitted to all the tables if the involved players agree with.
- If only the players involved in the side can see the cards twice, they can make this only for the side pot (the main pot will go to the winner of the first board).
Position and change of tables
1. At the beginning of the game, the dealer will spread cards to establish the position of the button.
- When a new game begins, the players on the waiting list will be seated first. The players can block the places on the principle the first who came – the first to be served, when they get at the table.
- The change of the places at the same table:
- A player removing the blinds (clockwise) must wait for the number of hands corresponding to the number of moved places, or to post a big blind, before being introduced again in the game.
- In case a player with a missed blind button is changing places, this shall post both blinds, or the player must wait for the big blind.
- If two players agree to change places, 45.a, 45.b and 45.c shall apply to both players.
- If there is a free place, and it is wanted by more than one player, and the issue cannot be solved, the priority goes to the one with age in the game. If this cannot be settled, the priority goes to the first who asked for it. Also, if a thing cannot be settled, the players will draw cards for the free chair.
- When a place is vacated on a game with a waiting list, the Floor will ask the seated players if there is one wanting the chair before blocking it for the new player. After the chips are placed on the table, the new player cannot be forced to move to another place.
- A player moving to another game must have the entire buy-in for this game save the case in which he is at a broken table and cannot obtain a place to the same stakes. The game limit must be equal to or lower than the broken game to join in with a lower buy-in.
- In case a player is forced to change the tables on any reason, it is not necessary for him to post the blinds and can choose to wait for passing the button.
- The players who renounced at the game and returned to the same game in less than three hours, must return with at least the same value in chips as when they left, but not less than the minimum buy-in.
- In scope of fair-play for all the players, if a player in a short game (less than five players) is asking a place into another game, the Floor may ask if all the players want to drawn cards for the available chair.
- In a game with five players or less, a player causing the breaking of the game through the refusal to post the ante or the blinds, will be excepted from the drawing for the free place or places.
- Third Man Walking – the “Third Man Walking” will be any player leaving the table in a cash game after other two players who already left the table. This last player will be asked to return to his seat within an orbit term (a betting turn) or the place in the game will be lost if there is a waiting list for the game.
- When a game is broken and we have the following situations:
- Not enough open seats in other places of the same limit to accommodate all the players, the players will pull cards for the free seat. The Floor will pull cards for the absent players having no miss blind buttons.
- Enough open seats in other games of the same limit to fit all the players, all the miss blind buttons cumulated by the players in the broken game will be assigned to the existing game.
- All the table changes must be approved by the Floor.
- The table changes and the game changes must be made immediately. Nevertheless, the players from the blinds can wait for the end of the hand and play for the button.
General rules regarding the Tournaments
Terms and conditions
Entry and registration in the events
By this hereby writ you acknowledge and agree with the fact that you have no right to be sponsored (directly or indirectly), during any event, by a third operator unauthorized by satellites (as it is mentioned below), you have no right to bear the logos or marks of any Operator unauthorized by the satellites. If the Organizer determines, on his discretion, that you have been sponsored during an eevent by an unauthorized third operator by satellite and / or borne a logo of operator unauthorized by satellite, he is entitled to ask (including through the recommendation to an organizer and / or Tournament Manager at a festival of the Organizer to apply the effects of the decision) the removal of the logos and / or to disqualify you from the festival. In this case, you levy automatically to any claims you had in relation to the Organizer.
An “operator unauthorized by satellite” means a third party (including, but without any limitation to, the operators of online poker and / or casinos and offline poker rooms), developing tournaments offering a free buy-in prize, or registers players at an event without the obtaining of the necessary approval in the form provided by the Organizer or by the legal norms in force. The players entering the tournament will be asked to present a valid identification document and to register in the Organizer’s system to attend the tournament. You will be needed to offer certain personal details in order to register in the Organizer’s system. You acknowledge and accept that the personal information is correct and will be stored by us in the Organizer’s system and may be processed by us, our subsidiaries, our agents and third parties providing services for us. Your personal information will be used by us for any of the following scopes:
- To identify you on the entering on a tournament;
- To display data regarding the results of the online tournaments and from leaderboard;
- To submit events, information and news related to the live events or other marketing materials related to our services or of other affiliates;
- To communicate with you regarding the reception of the prize;
- For internal administrative affairs;
- For the performance of the commercial agreements with the third parties whose rights to the contribution as subsequently defined can be assigned or authorized.
You also agree with the sharing of your personal information with our affiliates for the scopes presented above. We and the other members of our group may send news or information on a regular basis related to the new services and events. If you do not want to receive information from the Organizer, you may choose to be unsubscribed from the reception of information, following the instructions included in each information bulletin.
Logos and marks
No player is allowed, at any event, to bear the logo or the mark of any gambling operator who is not entitled to make legal advertising, according to the local laws.
The players are allowed to wear the gambling operator logos / marks approved on their shirts, providing that the following limitations should be accepted and implemented: pocket-like logo, on the chest, not bigger than 70 sqcm; logo in the upper area of the sleeve shirt, not bigger than 40 sqcm. No other mark on any part of clothing or part of body of the player will be permitted during an event.
Certain events have specific local legal regulations regarding the branding. Please ask for advice from the Organizer’s representatives for any specific legal requirements for that event.
Under the reserve of the terms and conditions of this hereby law, a player will be permitted to wear game logos which do not belong to the main sponsor (“The Organizer”), providing that the player should inform the Organizer before the event that he is going to use such logos. The players may be sponsored only by one company, under the reserve of the clause 12 from above, before the beginning of a tournament. Any player who is not sponsored, does not wear clothes or brand logos from the beginning of an event, may wear only the Organizer’s logo further on. To avoid any suspicion, the beginning of a tournament is defined as the time in which all the players receive the first play cards (“shuffle up and the occupation of the seats at the table”), in the first day of the event in cause.
According to the Organizer’s terms, the officially sponsored players must insure that the logo of their sponsor is worn at the beginning of each event, according to the above mentioned clauses, before the beginning of the Event. Any sponsored player who does not wear the sponsor’s logo at the beginning of a tournament and is trying to wear it afterwards, during a subsequent stage of any tournament, must provide the written proof that he is having an affiliation with that sponsor and must get the Organizer’s approval to wear the logo.
All the players choosing to wear the logo of an approved gambling operator during an Event must comply with the above clause. In any way, no more than 10% from the registered player field is allowed to wear the logo or brand of an operator, another than the Organizer’s. if more than 10% from the registered players represent a single logo, such players or the company in cause must make a decision related to who is going to continue to wear the respective branding and who is not. If no decision is made, then the Organizer will choose the one to wear the visible logo and who would not through high card.
The organizer reserves his right to broadcast on television, by camera or to register any event in any time. The players are asked to take a seat at a poker table created for broadcasting on television or on Internet the Event (hereinafter called “the TV table”). No more than 2 players on the TV table of an event shall wear the logo of a single company, save the Organizer’s. if more than 2 players from a single company are at the TV table, the players themselves or a representative of the company must decide which of the 2 players shall continue to wear the brand clothing during the event in cause. If no decision is made, the Organizer reserves his right to decide which players will keep the logo, by high-card or by another form on the Tournament Manager’s discretion.
Pokerfest and the tournament manager are free to approve the clothing and other items worn by the players during the event at the TV table. We also reserve the right to remove any logo, image or word from the players’ clothing, which is in contradiction with the Organizer or any other regulation authority to the Organizer’s or Tournament Manager’s opinion.
Logos during the taping
The players are permitted to wear the logos / branding on the T-shirts and clothing, provided they comply with the strict requirements of restrictions above mentioned and to comply with all the additional restrictions.
Logo on the chest pocket not bigger than 4 cm x 5 cm
Logo on the shirt sleeve not bigger than 4 cm x 5 cm
Baseball caps, book protections and other items can have logos only if they are visible.
On the TV table, no other forms of company names and / or logo are permitted, neither during any footage, inclusively, but without any limitation to, sport and fashion brands. Any player wearing the clothing in contradiction with such regulations (or other items, such as book protections) and breaches the rules, cannot attend a television table until he / she replaces the clothing item and / or the object in contradiction with the provisions. The organizer reserves his right to erase or change the logos on his discretion, if the respective logos do not comply with the local regulations or the broadcasting standards.
Footage and photographing rights
Irrevocably you grant to the Organizer and his subsidiaries all the rights, approvals and necessary licenses for permitting the Organizer and his proxies to use (inclusively, but without any limitation to reproduction, sharing, changing, alteration, publicly displaying, television broadcasting, Internet sharing and through other means of communication and to make their derived works) photographs, resembling, aspect, image, voice, name, film images or audio recordings or other personal characteristics, surprised through photographing, recorded or broadcast by or on behalf of the Organizer or their assignors (“contribution”), worldwide, for ever and without any royalties. You also permit to the Organizer to use the media symbols in all kind of means and all the forms of media, current or future, in any program for which your contribution was recorded and any other programs, such as any contents, inclusively, but without any limitation to what covering streaming means for an Internet tournament, the production and distribution of video-blogs on the Internet and the production and release of commercials or, or other marketing materials related to a tour, or poker tournaments or online poker sites associated to the Organizer’s brand. You also agree with the photographing, recording, broadcasting and / or assignment of the personal contribution.
By this, the Organizer and his subsidiaries, as well as the persons appointed by the Organizer, are exonerated for requesting any claim, damages, responsibility, costs and expenses arising from any breach of a right to the public life, publicity or personality they are having, or breach of the copyright or of other properties and rights they hold, under or related to any use of the contribution under the licenses and rights granted herein.
The above mentioned context is irrevocable and cannot be attacked either by you, by inheritors or legal representative assigned by you. You hereby acknowledge and you agree with the fact that the Organizer or his affiliates (in case the tournament is organized by an affiliate as well), is holding the title and the interest, inclusively, but without any limitation to, all the copyrights and other rights of intellectual property in and to the contribution of any of their derived works. In the measure in which the property right on the contribution automatically belongs to the Organizer or to an affiliate, you also grant and assign all the rights and titles to the Organizer and / to an affiliate. As an acknowledgement of the movie and television production needs, the Organizer and his affiliates are entitled to edit, copy, add, adapt or translate the contribution on his discretion, and, related to the contribution, you irrevocably levy the benefits of any kind which may appear from these operations. You agree that the Organizer and his affiliates are not obliged to broadcast, present and / or perform any of the rights and licences granted herein.
You guarantee and state for us that (a) you have all the right to grant the rights and licences granted to us and to our affiliates below, (b) nothing of the contribution (directly or indirectly) will breach the copyrights or any other right of a person, that no contract is breached or exclusive tax, and will not discredit the Organizer’s mark or that of another company and (c) all the facts expressed by you in the Contribution are of good faith, true and in the measure in which the contribution includes any opinions, such opinions are own and are really held by you.
You agree to compensate the Organizer, the companies within the Organizer’s Group, their assignees and any radio broadcaster related to all any costs, claims, expenses and liabilities (including, but without any limitation to, legal fees and any other amounts paid up on the counselor’s advice) arising from the breach of any interpretation (or any person acting under the authority), guarantee and / or your enterprises provided under this agreement. Any player registered on an event acknowledges that he is aware of the fact that, within an organizer’s event, all the copyrights worldwide, in any photo, movie and / or video or any other recordings taken by yourself or made during an event belong to the Organizer and / or to any affiliated company. The player guarantees for the Organizer that he is entitled to assign all such rights and to give such confirmations. Any player attending an event agrees with the fulfillment of any media support request in reasonable time, to help the popularization, broadcasting on tv or promotion of the Organizer’s event.
- You are aware and agree with the fact that any player playing on the television table during any tournament must hand over all the electronic devices (whether able to send text messages, or to communicate, or not) to a representative of the organizer before seating at the table. Any player breaching such rule will be disqualified immediately from the tournament and all the cumulated money until the disqualification and the buy-in will be confiscated and the tournament manager will proceed on his discretion.
- You are aware and agree with the fact that during all the broadcastings from the television tables you are not allowed to communicate with, approach or establish any contact with any person, including, but without limitation to, the members of the audience, footage team (unless this communication is related to the technical issues occurred during the footage). A player who breaches such rule may be submitted to a sanction.
- During the broadcastings you are aware and agree with the fact that, if the organizer requests for it, during the breaks, all the players must remain on the places made available by the organizers and cannot leave such premises without being accompanied by a representative of the organizer. Also, you must show the cards to the television table cameras on each hand you attend, you will not show the cards unless you state that you play that hand blindly. The organizers are entitled to stop the game at the television table until all the players’ cards are visible.
- You are aware and agree with the fact that the organizers are entitled to delay or suspend the game at any television table in any moment, and the players guarantee to the organizers the right to add or cancel the breaks on reasonable grounds.
- You are aware and agree with the fact that the players from the final table are permitted to discuss any agreement only if they are seated at the table and only in the presence of a representative of the organizers.
- Any player who does not agree with the disclosure of the personal cards to the hidden camera at the final table, as well as any refusal to do so might lead to the disqualification from the event, without assigned award in money and without. The players must be available to attend the press conference and / or television interviews in any moment on the Organizer’s request or on the Tournament Manager’s request. The organizer reserves his right to add or change the rules of the tournament, he may deem proper. This is made in the benefit of the game and all the competitors will be informed on the changes and whenever they occur.
- The organizer reserves his right to cancel or change any event, on his absolute discretion.
- The management reserves its right to refuse the entering of a person to any event and around the tournament.
- The organizer’s employees, the contractors hires for the event and their relatives are not allowed to attend the events unless the organizer’s prior approval.
- The prizes and the entering are not assignable. The winners are responsible for the payment of all the taxes.
- A disqualified player is confiscated the entire buy-in and will not be entitled to any prize in money or any other award.
- Force Majeure – providing there is a guaranteed prize, such guarantee will not be applied in case the attendance of any event is affected as a result of certain acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the organizer’s reasonable control, such as acts of God, inclusively, but without limitation to fire, floods, earthquakes, hurricane or other natural disasters; war, threats or preparation for war, terrorist attack, civil war, civil rebellion or riots; voluntary or compulsory compliance with any law.
- Telephone – the players cannot talk on the phone while they are at the game table whether during a hand or not. They must leave the table to make phone calls.
The tournament manager and the Floor staff must take into consideration the correctness and the game spirit as main priorities on the settlement of the decisions. The unusual circumstances may occasionally, in the interest of the game correctness, dictate decisions over the technical rules. The tournament manager’s decision is final.
Players’ responsibility: the players must comply with the following general rules: to verify their information from the registration receipt and the position at the table, must protect the cards, must express clearly their intentions during the game, must follow their action at the table, must act only when it’s their turn, must defend their right to action, must keep their cards visible, must keep the chips correctly piled, must stay at the table when they are active on the hand, must signalize when they notice an error, must move immediately after being assigned to the table, must comply the rule of one player-one hand, must know the submit to the regulation, must have a civilized behavior and generally must contribute to the correct development of the tournament:
- Official terminology during the poker tournaments – the official terms assigning an action or a bet are simple, non-equivoque and prompt statements. They are: bet, raise, call, fold, check, al-in, pot (only in pot limit). The local terms must also comply with the same conditions. The use of the gestures or of a non-standard language is made on the player’s risk because it may lead to another decision than the one the player had intended. He is responsible for the clear stating of his intentions.
- Electronic devices: the electronic devices are not permitted to be placed on the game surface, including any part of the poker table, in any moment. For the avoidance of any doubt, the term Electronic device includes, but without limitation to the following devices:
- Telephone – the players cannot talk on the phone while they are at the game table whether during a hand or not. They must leave the table for making phone calls.
- Telephones, tablets and laptops – the players can use such devices at the table, but not during a hand. The laptops cannot be connected to an external power supply while they are at the table.
- Periscopes, twitch, etc. – the use of Apps or any kind of devices with broadcasting capacity to present the tournament while being played, is not permitted.
- Portable registration devices – such devices and the use of recording devices of any kind are forbidden in the entire poker room.
- No permitted electronic devices at any television table or at the final main event tables will exist.
- Distraction of the attention from the table – the organizer reserves his right to ask to the players to cease the use of any and all the electronic devices or to any elements in case in which the staff considers they lead to the slow of the game rhythm, or affecting the other players at the table in one way or another. The players may contact the staff in case they consider that another player is slowing the game due to the use of books, magazines, electronic devices.
- The deals will be admitted if they are not against the local laws. All the deals will be reported to the press.
Seating at the table
- Seating at the tables / the Stacks – all the players will be distributed randomly and not assignable. The tournament staff reserves the right to adjust the seating at the table to fit the players with special needs during the tournament and to balance the tables at the beginning of the tournament. The players are responsible for the verification of the registration receipt, to insure the accuracy of the seat at the table.
- Late entry and reentry will receive complete stacks. They will be seated and will assume all the rights and responsibilities of any position, save the one between the small blind and the button.
- If necessary, if possible, the players who lifted the receipt with the table and place will be have the stacks on game when all the cards with their places from the tables have been collected. For example – if a player receives the card with table 4/place 8, once all the cards with the place 8 have been collected, all the places 8 from the tournament will have the stacks on the game.
- The identification – all the players must assume the responsibility of having a valid identity document to occupy the places at the beginning and the restart of the tournament. Any player with a non-valid or faked identity document will be sanctioned going to disqualification.
- Re-buys – the players who want to make re-buy cannot lose any hand. If the player announces his intention to make rebuy before a hand, he will play the chips he already has and those from the rebuy.
- Breaking of tables – the order of breaking the tables at the tournament will be made public at the end of the term of the late registration. The organizer reserves his right to change the order of the braking of tables. The players from a broken table assumes the rights and the responsibility of the positions (button, small blind, big blind). They will not receive cards between the button and the small blind.
- The tables will be broken by randomization. The supervisor will mix the cards with the places and will distribute them from box 1 clockwise.
- Table balancing – the game will stop at any table where there are less than 3 players. The players will be moved from the big blind to the worst position, never between the button and the small blind.
- In the late stages, the balancing of tables will be made on the Tournament Manager’s discretion.
The misleads include, but without limitation to:
- 2 or several visible cards
- The first card shared at the wrong box
- The cards distributed to a player who has no right to play
- An attendee entitled to play did not receive cards
- If the first two cards from the pack have been exposed due to the dealer’s fault, or if more than two cards are exposed during their sharing.
Four cards on the flop and premature cards – if a flop has 4 and not 3 exposed cards, the Floor will be summoned. The dealer shuffles the 4 cards face down, the Floor selects a card randomly, being the next burnt card and the other three are the flop.
- Seating of the button – one draw for the button will be kept at one of the tables at the beginning of each event and also at the restart of the tournament, at the redistribution of the places and at the final table. This draw will establish the position of the button for all the tables.
- Button in dead position – all the events will be played with a dead button. The dead button is defined as a button which cannot be advanced due to the removal of a player or the seating of a new player in the position between the small blind and the button.
- During the heads-up game, the small blind will be in the button and will act the first. When the heads up game begins, the dealer will insure that a player will not be big blind twice.
- If the button has been placed incorrectly and the error is discovered after a significant action took place, the game will continue and the button will be moved after the hand. If the error is discovered before a significant action takes place, there is declared misdeal and the button will be correctly placed.
- Chip race – when it’s time for the color-up, each player will receive a single chip. The chip race always begins from the first player from the dealer’s left. A player cannot be removed from the tournament on chip race. If a player has a single chip and is losing it at chip race, that player will get a chip with the lowest denomination. The players found with chips with denominations not in game anymore, those chips will be delivered without receiving anything in return, save that when their total is as one chip remained in the game. The players are encouraged to follow the chip race.
- Discretionary chip up – the tournament staff reserves the right to make the chip-up to any player in any moment, on the Floor’s discretion. The player is entitled to assist to the chip-up and is encouraged to do this thing. The chip-up on the staff’s discretion should be announced to the player for those to be able to stay and follow the operation.
- Even chips – on split pot, when there is a single chip which cannot be shared, this will belong to the player closest to the button.
- Cards, chips and visible stacks – the players must keep the cards visible in any moment. The players are entitled to a reasonable estimation of the number of chips of a competitor so that the chips should be kept in the countable stacks. The organized recommends clean stacks in multiples of 20 chips as a standard of the poker industry. The player must keep the chips with the highest value visible in any moment.
- The players are entitled to a single exact counting of the bet and may receive only a complete counting of the competitor’s chips if the player has bet all in.
- Transportation of the chips – all the chips must be transported in chip racks and should remain visible all the time. The players transporting the chips without keeping them visible, will be confiscated such chips and can also be disqualified. The confiscated chips will be out of the game.
- Change of cards – the cards will be changed on the dealer’s request or on the organizer’s decision. The players cannot ask for the change of the cards.
- Thrown hands – a hand is deemed thrown (fold) after reaching the “muck”, burnt cards, board, or the surface of the discarded cards, face down, by the player or by the dealer. Using the Rule #1, the Floor can remake a technically thrown hand (mucked) and to declared directly, in case in which he thinks there is a good reason for this, that the hand is active, if it is clearly recoverable. When he deals with a bet, a player releasing the cards with a movement distinct before, will be considered that he threw the hand. The Floor’s decision is permanent. The throws outside the row are mandatory taking into account the circumstances described in rule 27.
- Disputed and killed hands – the right to challenge a hand ends when a new hand starts. A new hand starts with the first raffle. For the tables using a shuffle machine, the beginning of the new hand will be established by pushing the button for taking the pack of cards.
- Killing a hand – a dealer cannot kill a winning hand, which was presented and, obviously, was a winning hand. The players are encouraged to contribute to the reading of the showed hands in case there is observed an error close to occur.
- Unprotected hands: in case a dealer kills an unprotected hand, the player will have no way to correct and will not be entitled to any return. An exception will be made in case a player betted and the bet has not been equalized yet, that player is entitled to receive the bet increase which has not been equalized back. Nevertheless, in case the increase was equalized, that player could be even eliminated from the tournament.
- Side pot – each side pot can be treated as a separate pot. The pots cannot be mixed before being shared. The players cannot reach the pot, irrespective of the reason.
- Request of time: after passing a reasonable period of time, an attendee from the table may ask for time. After the Floor has approved the request, the player will be given a minute in total to act. This minute will consist in 50 seconds, and in case no action took place, there will be a countdown of 10 seconds. If the player did not act by the end of the countdown, the hand will be declared dead. The Floor is entitled to decrease the granted time for thinking in case there is observed that a player delays it intentionally. Any player pulling the time intentionally and frequently, may get a sanction.
- For the organizer’s tournaments with a twenty minute term or less, the time will be of twenty five seconds, followed by a second countdown of five seconds.
- In case of equality between the countdown and the player’s action, the player will be in advantage, under the action of the regulation no. 1.
- The end of the game day – for the tournaments developed on several days, at the end of the game day the following procedure will be followed: between fifteen and five minutes of game remained from the last level of the last level, the tournament manager will announce the last three hands of the day and al the tables will play these three hands.
- The game hand by hand – close to the point in which a prize in money is distributed (“bubble Money”); the tournament will get to the procedure called hand by hand. After the Tournament manager announced the hand by hand procedure, all the tables will end the hand in course and will stop the action. Once all the tables finished the action, the dealers from all the tables will give a single and only one hand, then they will stop the action again, after the end of the hand. This will continue until the entering the prize is reached.
- Paid all-in: during the hand by hand procedure, when a dealer has a paid all-in at his table, he will block the entire action at his table, the cards will not be exposed. The table with the all-in and call will wait for the end of the hand at the rest of the game tables and then the Floor will train the dealer to take the action at the table with al-in and call. In case there are several tables with all-in and call, the action will be restarted on turn at each table, one by one.
- In case two or several players are eliminated during the same hand at different tables, all the players will finish the same game and will share the prize.
- In case two or several players are eliminated during the same hand at the same table, the player who started the hand with the highest number of chips, will get the first place.
- New level – a new level of the tournament will start when the time of previous turn expires and a new turn is announced by a member of the staff. The new limits are applied to the next hand. A new hand starts with the first raffle (when the dealer starts to shuffle the cards).
- At your place – a player must be at his place in case the dealer shares the last card on the button for having an active hand. The dealers are trained to kill the hands of the players who are not on their seats, immediately after the last card is given on the button. In the Stud games, the last card is shared on the third street. The players must be at their place when they ask for time. “At your place” is defined as being around the chair. In case of doubt, the Floor’s decision is final.
- Decision on waiting – the players must stay at the table if they are still active in the game and have an active hand, including all-in. if you are all-in, you cannot leave the table, wandering through the room, talking to the media, etc. If a player is leaving the table still being active on hand, he can be sanctioned.
- The number of bets is limited to the no limit games.
- String Bets: the dealers will be responsible for the identification of the string bets. All the players from the table are encouraged to attend the identification of the string bets if the dealer does not succeed to identify it. The string bets claimed by a player must be verified by the Floor. The string bet is defined as a bet made of several moves, which can include taking the hand to the stack of the player for several times (without announcing the value of the bet) intending to create a deceiving impression to the player about the size of the bet and to make him act out of the turn.
- Significant action – the significant action is whether two actions on turn, at least one of them meaning putting the chips in the pot; or any combination of three actions on turn (check, bet, raise, call or fold).
- Verbal and physical action on turn (including under-calls, putting chips in the pot in lower number than should). The verbal statements on turn regarding the bets are mandatory. All the chips in the pot, when it’s the player’s turn to act, remain in the pot. The players must act all the time when it’s their turn.
- Undercall: a full call is mandatory (full complete bet) if it’s made during a multi-way opening bet (several players equalized the bet) on each betting turn or in case of a bet in heads up. In all the situations, the Tournament Manager may decide in the spirit and interest of the game. In the games with blinds, the big blind is an opening bet, in the first turn.
- The verbal and physical action outside the turn (including Undercall): the players acting intentionally outside the turn to influence the game before them can get sanction. The actions (both verbal and physical) outside the turn may be compulsory in case the action before the player has not changed. The call, check or fold is not considered action changes. If the action is changed, the bet outside the turn will be deemed without mandatory nature and will be returned to the player. This will be entitled to all the options.
- In case a player made a raise and his hand is killed before the raise been equalized, the player may be entitled to get the raise back, but will lose the call value.
- Accepted action: The one giving the call is responsible for the settlement of the correct amount of chips, irrespective if it is declared by the others. If a player paying a bet is asking for a counting of the chips and get a wrong information from the dealer, of from the other players, and is paying this amount, the player will be obliged to pay the correct amount if the mistake is found. In this case, rule no. 1 can be applied on the Tournament manager’s discretion.
- Putting a single chip of a high denomination in the pot, it is deemed call if the player does not announce raise. If a player puts a single chip of high denomination in the pot and says raise, but does not announce the size, the raise will be the most accepted up to the value of the chip. For making raise with a single chip, a verbal statement must be made before the chip reaches the surface of the table. After the flop, if you are the first player acting and you use a single chip, without any comment, it means a bet with equal value as the chip.
- Multiple chips – when you have a bet before you, if you do not state raise, several chips of the same denomination put in the pot can be called call if, by eliminating a chip it remains an amount lower than the call value. For example, at blinds 200-400, the player A is making 1200 (800 raise), the player B puts in the pot two chips of 1000 without stating raise, this is just call. If player B put in the pot 4 chips of 500, this thing would be raise to 2000 (another raise of 800).
- Call methods: standard methods and call accepting forms, include:
- Saying “call”
- Pushing equal chips with a call
- Pushing a chip with higher denomination in silence
- Pushing several chips of equal value to a call in silence under the action of rule no. 36.
- Betting relative low chips related to the bet (for example blinds 2k-4k, the player A bets 50k, B puts a 1K chip in silence) is non-standard, strongly discouraged, under the reserve of a sanction, and will be interpreted by the Tournament Manager on his discretion, including being declared a complete call.
- Betting method – the player is responsible to make his intentions clear. The players are encouraged to declare the exact amount verbally of their bet. In no-limit or pot-limit, a bet must be made:
- Placing the entire amount in the pot in a single move.
- Declaring the entire amount verbally before the initial placement of chips in the pot.
- Declaring “raise” verbally, before placing the amount for the call in the pot and then the completion of the action with a single additional move back to the player’s stack.
- Conditioned statements: the conditioned statements of the future actions are non-standard and strongly discouraged. On the Tournament manager’s discretion, they can be mandatory and / or sanctioned. For example: “if-then” statements, such as “If you bet, I’ll make raise”.
- The 50% bets – if a player is putting a 50% raise in the pot or more from the previous bet, but less than the minimal raise, this will ask to complete the raise. This will be exactly the minimal accepted raise. If the raise is under 50%, without the verbal announcement of a raise, the player will be admitted only the call at the previous bet.
- An all-in bet lower than a complete raise does not reopen the player’s options who betted previously.
- All-in with hidden chips – an acknowledged all-in bet commits the entire stack of the player in that hand, including any chips hidden from sight. Also, this player cannot take advantage of these hidden chips, for example: Player A goes all-in for 21000 and the player B gives call with a stack of 100000.